admin on Mar 26 2008
For Windows 98, 98se, 2000, ME, XP & Vista
Now In The PUBLIC DOMAIN
Ring-Leader® Answer_It Software lets you use your PC as an Answering Machine. All that is required is a voice modem, sound card and a normal Telephone line. Simply run answerit.exe and set the number rings you would like Answer_It to automatically answer on. Stop the office clutter by having a separate Answering Machine and let your computer do the work for you. When you are not surfing the internet, your modem will answer and record all calls in the background while you are using other programs. Did you know most PCs use less power than a 100 watt light Bulb? So unplug that 80s – 90s type Answering Machine and use Answer_It! FEATURES:
- CallerID Pop-Up Window.
- Telephone Line Volume Control For Greetings.
- Telephone Line Record Volume Control.
- Time & Date Stamped Messages For Easy Playback Or Deletion.
- Answers Telephone Line Automatically.
- Play Button For Playback Of Recorded Messages.
- Stop Button To Stop Playing Of Recorded Messages.
- Delete Button To Delete A Recorded Message.
- Telephone Line Status Window.
- Hide Button To Hide Answer_It’s Window.
- Test Routine For First Installs To Check Type Of Modem.
- All Incoming Messages Are Stored As Wave Files In Current Folder.
- Power Button To Stop Answer_It.
- New: Replace greeting with your own custom greeting.
- Set the number of rings before answering min. 1 max. 20.
- Silence Detector Automatically Stops Recording Incoming Messages.
- Conf. Button Allows You To Select A Different Modem.
- Set Incoming Message Record Seconds (1 – 300 seconds).
- Call Remotely And Get Your Messages Via PIN Code.
- Time & Date Stamp and CallerID info stored to a log file.
Note: You must have a Voice Modem
Answer_Itv3.6 FREE (PUBLIC DOMAIN)
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.